Christmas or Christmas Day is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is prepared for by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide, which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night; in some traditions, Christmastide includes an Octave. This post will help you to find some best merry christmas status, merry christmas messages, merry christmas quotes, merry christmas wishes, merry christmass sayings, merry christmas status messages, merry christmass quotes wishes, merry christmass sayings, merry christmas wishes sayings, christmas wishes quotes, christmas status and messages, christmass quotes and wishes, christmas wishes quotes.
Merry Christmas Status
- Christmas is full of beautiful things that marvel us but the most amazing of all is the opportunity to feel and share the love that fills lives.
- To all of my friends old/new, I am so thankful for all of you.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Be safe and enjoy your families.
Let us remember the best moments that have occurred this year.
- A little bit of laughter, a word that cheers,
A bit of love from someone near,
A little gift from once held dear,
Best wishes for the coming year –
These make a Merry Christmas!
- Also Check For :- Happy Pongal Images
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess,
Created in the living room on Christmas day,
Don’t clean it up too quickly.”
- “It’s not the presents that make Christmas so special,
It’s the presence of those you love,
Whether they are with you in person, or spirit.”
- This Christmas don’t gift me with a present, give me your presence.
- My Christmas gift is when your status changes from Last Seen At to Online and then to Typing.
- From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
- Lookout for :- Happy Pongal Images Free Download
- Christmas is really a time for families to unite.
It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers.
Without you, this family will not be called a family.
You complete our lives.
- Wishing You the Best of What This Christmas Can Bring You, Have A Joyous,
Peaceful & Love-Filled Christmas!” “Can I have your Picture, So Santa Claus knows,
Exactly what to give me, Happy Christmas.
- Happy Pongal Photos
Merry Christmas Messages
Christmas is the perfect season to reach out to others when laughter and good tidings are in the air. Here’s hoping that your Christmas will find you among family and friends, sharing the spirit of the season.
This season is so much more than holiday parties and giving gifts. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
It is easy to get lost in the flurry of activity during the holiday season. May you get time to take in the beauty and true meaning of the season and have a Merry Christmas!
I know we are always busy this holiday season but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays. I hope we can spend time together soon.
Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best this wonderful holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you joy that lasts throughout the year.
Blessed are those who choose to give and share this Christmas. You have been so generous to so many in Christmases past. May your generosity be returned ten-fold this Christmas and throughout the coming year.
I’m wishing you blessings and joy this Christmas. I am so happy to call you a member of my family and I cherish spending time with you.
Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed, that it might live forevermore to fill our every need, that it shall not be just a day, but last a lifetime through, the miracle of Christmas time that brings God close to you.
You would find the list of Merry Christmas Quotes for your family, take a break from your busy life and show that you do care for them and greet them with Merry Christmas quotes that are especially collected for your family.
Merry Christmas Quotes
- Christmas is a time for cherishing those who bring so many blessings to our lives. May your heart feel that love this Christmas and throughout the New Year ahead.
- I know we are always busy this holiday season but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays. I hope we can spend time together soon.
- I want to wish you and your family all the happiness and joy of Christmas. I hope we can get together this holiday season and spend quality time together.
- Christmas is all about sharing love with your loved ones. That’s why I am taking the time to share love with you and I hope to get some love back.
- “May This Christmas Bring About A Pleasant Change In Your Life,
May My Wishes Find You With A Smile On Your Face,
I Wish You The Best In Life This Christmas,
Merry Christmas To You And Your Loved Ones.”
- “Maybe Christmas, The Grinch Thought,
Doesn’t Come From A Store.”
- All I want for Christmas is you, my dear. May we celebrate this holiday together holding each other’s hand year after year. Merry Christmas my love.
- Have a wonderful Christmas and may it be filled with your favorite things and the people you love.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory,
like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
Merry Christmas 2016!
Merry Christmas Wishes
- This Christmas season may your heart glow with cheer and may you have someone to kiss under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year!
- May you share joyful memories, laughter and good cheer with your loved ones on this Christmas.
- Let us celebrate Christmas with lots of fun, surprises and magic. May you have a wonderful Christmas!
- Season’s Greetings! Be sure to take some time out of your busy life to enjoy the magic of the holidays this season.
- “Faith makes things possible,
Hope makes things work,
Love makes things beautiful,
May you have all three this Christmas!
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day,
Their old, familiar carols play, and wild and sweet,
The words repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!
- It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God Bless Us, Every One!
- Wishing all my family members peace and love this holiday season. May you feel the joy in your home that you bring to me.
- Christmas is not a time nor season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your soul.
Merry Christmas Sayings
And so, this
May our hearts
with gladness glow,
As we read
the blessed story
That took place
so long ago.
that magic blanket that wraps itself about us,
that something so intangible that it
is like a fragrance.
It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance — a day in which we think
we have ever loved.
If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS!
May all the sweet magic
Of Christmas conspire
To gladden your hearts
And fill every desire.
One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. ~Andy Rooney
Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves. – Eric Sevareid
We hope all of your dreams and wishes come true this holiday season and that you see the same results throughout the coming new year
“Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home! “
Wishing You All Merry Christmas <3