HybridFX will play a significant role in both – the cryptocurrency ecosystem and economic trading globally. Cryptocurrency exchanges, traders, merchants and consumers – they all will benefit from HybridFX.
The operators of cryptocurrency exchanges understand that fiat deposits and withdrawals completed through the traditional banking mechanism can be slow, risky, challenging and expensive. By accepting HFXs as a deposit and withdrawal funding option, an exchange can relieve themselves of these complications. HFX tokens will provide exchanges with several benefits, too, such as:
- Maintenance of banking relationships moved to HybridFX
- Fiat deposits being cleared and settled quickly (same day)
- Easily add new fiat currencies as trading pairs
- Conduct audits more efficiently through a purely cryptographic process
As HFXs are accepted across more and more exchanges, their utility will increase. Once HFX usage achieves critical mass, exchanges that do not accept HFXs as a fiat funding option would face a disadvantage, particularly given the value of their potentially faster transfer speed on the Ethereum network.
Cryptocurrency traders operate in a fast-moving market. The global competition requires them to seek out advantages that lower their costs and enhance their trade execution. HybridFX will offer several advantages to traders who must compete in global and fast-moving market conditions:
- Fiat will be transferable between exchanges in minutes, unlike a bank transfer
- Costs associated with bank transfers (specifically international wires) will be eliminated
- Counterparty risk related to unaudited bank reserves potentially will be eliminated
- Working capital for bank transfer waiting periods is no longer necessary
The long-term focus of HybridFX is to benefit consumers ultimately. HFX tokens can be created in many fiat currency denominations, and once in the HybridFX, the underlying fiat currency can be transferred between any ERC-20 compliant wallets. This potentially removes the need for bank transfers, credit cards, cash and payment apps. Other benefits to consumers include:
- In the future, there could be no need to open a bank account to store money
- HFX could be held as an alternative to cash
- Consumers could store fiat value by securing one’s own private keys if desired
Merchants consistently receive a losing deal when it comes to payments. Hybridblock believes that HybridFX will be able to help merchants to sell their products at a lower operating cost and with greater autonomy. Below are some of the potential advantages that HybridFX will provide to merchants:
- The system will prevent fraud resulting from charge-backs
- Digital payments will be received without credit card fees
- Money in HybridFX will be transferred faster than funds in a bank account can be transferred currently, particularly in a global setting
- Decentralized nature of the proposed network will reduce the merchants’ reliance on banks and provide autonomy
With both consumers and merchants benefiting from the HybridFX in the future, especially in the developing nations, HybridBlock’s ecosystem will have a powerful mechanism to find sustained growth in these economies.
Our token sale is live. Visit our Official Website for more details.
To participate in Token Sale, visit here.