Check More details :- Wikipedia
Happy Fathers Day Status
Dad you are never wrong, The only time you are wrong, is when you think, I forgot about you., Love you Dad!, Have a grand Father’s Day!
“Hi Dad,You are the best. I love you so much. I don’t think that even if I searched the world for years and years and years I would find someone that is as caring, as thoughtful as hardworking as you. I love you.” Happy Father’s Day Dad!
“I’m blessed to have u as my father. On this special day, I would like to thank you for everything.You are my hero Dad.I Love You.”Happy Fathers Day!
“Pay my regards to your Father ,who is tolerating such a dumb duffer child,what a stamina he has got.I salute your father.lol.” Happy Father’s day
“Fathers, don’t aggravate your children. If you do, they will become discouraged and quit trying.”
Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad. ~ Anne Geddes
“When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” ~ William Shakespeare
“Being a father helps me be more responsible… you see more things than you’ve ever seen.” ~ Kid Rock
“A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.” ~Enid Bagnold
Happy Fathers Day Messages
- One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
- A father is someone that
holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when you are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everythings gonna be ok
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
- To my Dearest Daddy,
Happy Father’s Day! This unique day is a celebration of you! Stay sweet, kind, and loving as you have always been. You taught me how to stay strong and stand up for myself. You taught me to never back down and pick myself up again each time I fall. You’ve always made sure I am a person of my words and kept true to myself. Thank you for all the things you taught me. You will always be the number one man in my life. I love you so much daddy!
- I’m writing this to you on Father’s Day. I can’t give it to you because you’re in God’s loving care in Heaven, but I’ll put it under my pillow hoping I dream of you and remember what a wonderful forever blessing you are in my life.
- Hey Dad, remember when I was little, whenever I called you “Daddy” it meant that I wanted something? Would you please have a great Father’s Day, Daddy?
- I’m the luckiest kid on the planet. I have a Dad whose support is a rock-solid foundation. Thanks for the unwavering love. Have a great Father’s Day.