Easter Sunday 2017 :- Easter also called Pascha (Greek/Latin) or Resurrection Sunday, is a festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, described in the New Testament as having occurred on the third day of his burial after his crucifixion by the Romans at Calvary c. 30 AD. Here this post will help you to find some funny easter sunday quotes, easter sunday quotes from the bible, easter sunday quotes and images, easter sunday images, easter sunday funny images, easter quotes, easter funny quotes.
Whats Is Easter Sunday ?
Easter Sunday is one of the most festive events among Christians worldwide. It commemorates Jesus Christ’s resurrection from death, as written in the Christian bible. Easter Sunday commemorates Jesus’ resurrection from death. Easter Sunday commemorates Jesus’ resurrection from death. Easter Sunday falls on a Sunday, which is a non-working day in countries such as Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States. Government offices and schools are closed in countries where Sunday is a non-working day, and business activities are limited.
Source :- Time And Date
Happy Easter Sunday Quotes
- God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’
- Outside of the cross of Jesus Christ, there is no hope in this world. That cross and resurrection at the core of the Gospel is the only hope for humanity. Wherever you go, ask God for wisdom on how to get that Gospel in, even in the toughest situations of life.
- ‘Rapa Nui’ is about the conflict in the 1600s on Easter Island. It’s about the clash of the royal clan and the working class.
- There is only one secure foundation: a genuine, deep relationship with Jesus Christ, which will carry you through any and all turmoil. No matter what storms are raging all around, you’ll stand firm if you stand on His love.
- The Bible tells us that God will meet all our needs. He feeds the birds of the air and clothes the grass with the splendor of lilies. How much more, then, will He care for us, who are made in His image? Our only concern is to obey the heavenly Father and leave the consequences to Him.
- I was raised – and still consider myself to be – Catholic, though I’m non-practicing and haven’t fulfilled my Easter duty since sometime during the Nixon years. I’m assailed by all kinds of stimulating doubts, but I do believe in God.
- But with Christ, we have access in a one-to-one relationship, for, as in the Old Testament, it was more one of worship and awe, a vertical relationship. The New Testament, on the other hand, we look across at a Jesus who looks familiar, horizontal. The combination is what makes the Cross.
- What is the real purpose behind the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus? They seem like greater steps toward faith and imagination, each with a payoff. Like cognitive training exercises.
- To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything, when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- It is at Easter that Jesus is most human, and like all humans, he fails and is failed. His is not an all-powerful God, it is an all-vulnerable God.
- I am very proud of this work because it is more about the meaning of the Easter Rising and its relationship to what this whole century has been about, people liberating themselves, freeing themselves.
- Easter is reflecting upon suffering for one thing, but it also reflects upon Jesus and his non compliance in the face of great authority where he holds to his truth – so there’s two stories there.
- Easter is not limited to the passion and death of Christ; it also includes the dismal tragedy of life unlived by the many, and all the loss of passion and truth that goes with it.
- I didn’t feel the need to rebel as a teenager. From age nine to 16, I went to school in Montreux in Switzerland, and it was heaven. I went to England for the Easter holidays, Cyprus for Christmas and summer holidays, and I was delighted to have that independence.
- I don’t really care what people tell children – when you believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, one more fib won’t hurt. But I am infuriated by the growing notion, posited in some touchy-feely quarters, that all women are, or can be, beautiful.
Happy Easter Sunday Images
Easter Sunday Images: Here you will find some easter sunday images and wallpapers, easter sunday images wallpaper, easter sunday images.
Funny Easter Quotes
“For as by a man came death, by a man has come the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ shall all be made alive.”
“I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
“…who through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.”
The budding trees, the new flowers,
and birds that sweetly sing,
whisper to me that it’s Easter.
Here is wishing a warmth for your soul
on Easter and always!
Tomb, thou shalt not hold Him longer;
Death is strong, but Life is stronger;
Stronger than the dark, the light;
Stronger than the wrong, the right…
~Phillips Brooks, “An Easter Carol”
Wishing U a Very “HAPPY EASTER”
Wid Luv And Best Wishes..
May That EASTER Day Brings
LOT of Happiness And JOYS in ur LIFE.
May u Live Long LIFE…
Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal. It is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out of ourselves and the dead past into the vast and inviting unknown. ~Author unknown, as quoted in the Lewiston Tribune