Halloween 2016 is also known as Allhalloween, All Hallows’ Eve, or All Saints’ Eve, is a celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows’ Day. It begins the three-day observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed. As you can see this post will be helping you to find some happy Halloween wishes, happy Halloween quotes, happy Halloween wishes, happy Halloween greetings, happy Halloween status, funny Halloween quotes, Halloween sayings quote, Halloween quotes, Halloween wishes, Halloween quotes, and wishes, Halloween sayings, Halloween images, Halloween pictures, Halloween images and pictures, funny Halloween quotes, happy Halloween quotes, Halloween sayings quotes, Halloween sayings for kids, funny Halloween sayings, Halloween Messages, Halloween Greetings, Halloween greetings sayings, scary Halloween quotes .
Halloween Status & Halloween Messages
- Asked my kid what her favorite part of today’s Halloween party and she pointed at thin air and said, “that ghost”…. Now I have to move houses.
- You know you’re getting old when you have to have a drink to motivate you to go out & have a drink.
- For Halloween, I’m going to write “Life” on a plain white T-shirt and hand out lemons to strangers.
- Dear Girls : No Need To Do Anything For Halloween … Just Remove The Makeup And Go To The Party 😛
- Wait .. I prepare for the party. Not everyone has the luck of being ready as you. Happy Halloween.
- I hope you have a un-boo-lievably fun Halloween! Eat lots of candy and have a great time! May you only receive treats and no black cats cross your path this Halloween. Have so much fun!
- In my search for the scariest looking costume, I realized nothing is more frightening than the clothes you wear. Okay, you win! Sincere Halloween wishes.
- Ballerinas and pirates will take to the streets; looking for candy and other good treats; if you don’t have these items when they come to beg; you may find your house, then, covered in egg. Happy Halloween!
- Somebody told me you were going to wear a witch costume this Halloween. You could have fooled me because I thought you were already wearing one. Just kidding with ya. Have a Happy Halloween.
- I love the skeleton in your yard. Is it the one you’ve been hiding in your closet all these years? Chuckles. Have a spooktacular Halloween.
- Oh, Halloween’s frightful but the candies are delightful, and since there’s no place to go, let it boo let it boo let it boo.
- I witch you a happy Halloween, I hope it doesn’t suck like a vampire.
- Do you know, some people believe the deceased come back from the dead to visit the living on Halloween? I hope all who come to visit you put a smile on your face this Halloween.
- Happy Halloween, Happy Halloween, Happy Halloween! Redundant? Yes. Boring? No. Hope yours is delightful, frightful, and sweet in every way. Hope it is a fun experience.
- Having a happy Halloween is just one option. There are many other emotions to be felt on this spooky night.
- When Halloween is here the monsters appear and the candies disappear.
- Hope you have as much fun today as the spiders and bats living in your house. Happy Halloween!
- The ghouls and trolls, the vampires and the witches are wishing you a freakishly scary birthday. Happy day of the Hallows, my dear!
- Also check for some exciting WhatsApp dp.
Scary Halloween Quotes
“It’s said that All Hallows’ Eve is one of the nights when the veil between the worlds is thin – and whether you believe in such things or not, those roaming spirits probably believe in you, or at least acknowledge your existence, considering that it used to be their own. Even the air feels different on Halloween, autumn-crisp and bright.”
“I love horror. I love ‘The Shining,’ ‘Friday the 13th,’ ‘Halloween,’ all those kinds of things. I love zombies, especially ’28 Days Later’ and ’28 Weeks Later,’ where the zombies are going faster than the George Romero ones. I love being scared; there’s something that’s awesome about your heart rate going up like that.”
“The worst thing about Halloween is, of course, candy corn. It’s unbelievable to me. Candy corn is the only candy in the history of America that’s never been advertised. And there’s a reason. All of the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911. And so, since nobody eats that stuff, every year there’s a ton of it left over.”
But I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.
“South Africa is the only place in the Southern hemisphere where Halloween is really catching on. They have a lot of sporting events that have made it more popular there. They have motocross and rave celebrations, and they’re embracing it as a youth culture thing.”
“All my life, I have been a celebrant of Halloween. For me, it is the most important day of the year, the turning point in the old pagan calendar.”
People value Halloween, like Valentine’s Day, because they can tell themselves that it’s not merely secularized but actually secular, which is to say, not Christian, Jewish, Hindu or Muslim.
As a kid, there are some things you looked forward to. You looked forward to Charlie Brown during Halloween and you looked forward to Monday Night Football.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat…
Zombies and monsters may lurk in the dark, jesters and vampires may even embark, but if you are ghoulish and ghostly wherever you’re seen, you’re sure to have such a wonderful Halloween!
Hayrides, candy, costumes, and more…I am sure you’ll have a memorable Halloween that is sure to be a blast! Don’t eat too much candy, though…you better save some for me, too!
Who loves Halloween more than anyone else? No, not Dracula or Frankenstein…give up? The dentist…go easy on the candy this year so you don’t have to see him again soon!
On Hallowe’en the thing you must do
Is pretend that nothing can frighten you
And if somethin’ scares you and you want to run
Just let on like it’s Hallowe’en fun.
Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, “Never take candy from strangers.” And then they dressed me up and said, “Go beg for it.” I didnt know what to do! Id knock on peoples doors and go, “Trick or treat.” “No thank you.”
This Halloween the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.
I’ll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.
It’s Halloween and time for some ghoulish fun!
Just sense the shiver running down your spine… and feel the chilliness of your body. Get ready for some spooky fun on the darkest night of the year
As the vampires are howling,
be afraid and scared,
for the creatures of the fright
are no longer forgiving.
Have a spooktacular Halloween!
As the owls fly across the sky
and the black cats howl,
I wish that you have a
hauntingly good time
on the Halloween night!
On the night of the dead,
I wish that you experience
and creepy adventures
that add cheer to your celebrations.
Have a groovy Halloween!
It’s the night of the evil and dead
and time to get dressed
in your creepiest best.
Hope that you have the most happening
celebration on Halloween!
Hope that this Halloween is full of
magic, fun and creepy surprises
that create memories
you’ll cherish forever.
Have a spooktacular Halloween!
Halloween Images And Pictures