spot_img
Saturday, July 20, 2024
More
    HomeGardenFarmers’ association warns of poisonous plant

    Farmers’ association warns of poisonous plant

    -

    All parts of the plant are poisonous. If a dog has actually eaten some of it, the symptoms often appear gradually. These include heart palpitations, yellow mucous membranes and stomach problems. In the worst case, the liver can fail. In the case of acute poisoning, the vet will try to remove the poison from the body through vomiting, activated charcoal or laxatives.

    Related articles

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Latest posts