Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
For admission process through JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main, the Central Board of Secondary Education may follow Rules of Reservation laid by the Government. As per the respective categorical reservation policy, applicants will be assigned All India Rank. In JEE Main, check out the below mentioned categories with % age reservation-
- Persons with Disability: 3%
- Scheduled Castes: 15%
- NCL-OBC (Other Backward Class) : 27%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) : 7.5%
All the interested and eligible applicants may apply for this entrance exam starting from December 1, 2016- January, 2017. You can apply it via online way. For applying online, you need to visit official site jeemain.nic.in. Here you can fill the jee mains application form admit card.
- General Category applicants Fees: Rs 1000
- Women and SC/ST applicants Fees: Rs 500
For applying JEE main exam online, you need to follow the following steps:-
- First, for the registration, you need to apply online.
- In order to apply for this exam, you may visit JEE Main official site.
- Then you need to click on the Button Apply for JEE Main in order to check the registration page.
- You need to have a legal a mobile number and e-mail ID which may work as your login ID.
- Applicants need to select a password of 9 to 14 characters with a number, a special character, a small letter and a capital letter.
- You should make sure that you have given verifiable and correct details in application form.
- You should submit scanned colored recent picture which should be in passport size. As per the specifications, you should submit left thumb impression and signature.
- Application fee for women applicants is Rs 500 and for Male candidates is Rs 1000
- If you have done any small mistakes in the application form, the Central Board of Secondary Education give you 1 time facility in order to make correction in the existing JEE application form. You need to edit the form within 1 week period time.
Exam Pattern of JEE Main
- Both papers will be offline type.
- For a wrong answer in the objective type questions, 1 mark will be deducted automatically.
- There will be two papers and both papers have three hours duration
- 4 marks will be given for correct answer
- Paper 2 will be drawing test and objective type
- Paper 1 will have objective type questions.
Application Fee of JEE Main
For Joint Entrance Examination Main, the Application fee is different for several categories.
- For paper pen based test:
As per discussed earlier, for OBC / General Category boys, the fee will be Rs.1000 and for women it is Rs 500.
- Computer based test:
- Fee for boys: Rs 500
- Fee for girls: Rs 250
I hope the above information will be helpful for applicants who are interested to apply this exam. All the best for the exam!